Export-Import ExcelBIM One
|Last version :||188.8.131.52|
|Last update :||15 May 2020|
|Download size :||1.40 MB|
|Language available :||
|Compatible with :||
|Support :||Open a ticket|
System administrator : .msi file available
DescriptionThe Revit add-in Import-Export Excel 2015-2020 allows you to facilitate the management of your data in your digital models by processing it outside of Revit. First, you must export your schedule to an Excel file via the add-in, which allows you to modify your data directly in Excel (or other compatible spreadsheets). Once your information has been modified, all you have to do is import your Excel file via the add-in and your Revit schedule will automatically update with the new data. With this tool, you can ease the data management process by delegating tasks related to the information of digital models to all team members who do not have a Revit license.
As of version 184.108.40.206, a new feature has been added allowing you to export to an Excel file while respecting the layout of the nomenclature, for viewing purposes only.
APPS LIMITATIONSRead-only :
Some Revit parameters are considered "read-only" when their value is controlled by Revit. You will not be able to modify this type of parameter even if you modify it in the Excel file because you are not authorized to write in these parameters. Read-only parameters are colored gray and locked when exported to Excel so that you can distinguish them from others.
The import works only with files that have been exported in bidirectional mode using this add-in. The schedules are therefore not all importable.
Once the file has been exported, you can only modify the existing data in the fields generated during the export. Adding rows / columns will not work because they will not be recognized by Revit. However, you can fill in empty fields as long as they belong to a row / column generated by the export tool.
- Display of the symbol for temperature degrees
- Display of room parameters in a space schedule
- Respect of the filters applied in the schedule
- Import of double values
- Addition of the French language
- Improvements and simplification of the main interface
- Added the possibility to choose the name of the exported file
- Alert if a new update is available
- Added custom title and value type for each column
- Identification of cells that are useful for changing the value of type parameters
- Added the possibility of a unidirectional export mode to keep part of the Revit formatting
- Improvement of the Excel table display during a bidirectional export.
- Freezing of the first row
- Improved sorting to allow natural sorting
- Display of the columns with the units chosen by the user for nomenclature in bidirectional mode
- Importing sheet schedules
- Improved export speed when using multiple ”room” settings
- View shared parameter values
- Display parameter values forat the “space” and “project”.
- Sorts on multiple parameters when exporting
- Importing "integer" and "boolean" values
- Importing shared parameter values
- Export of nomenclature schedule of sheets
- Improved visual display of tables in Excel.
- Adding the grand total at the end of the table