ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in Quebec in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM ONE is a firm specializing in building information modeling (BIM) technologies. The mission of the founders is clear, to become an international leader in the field of BIM.
It is with a practical approach that we address the needs of our customers. We use technology to improve processes. We work within the operations of our customers to implement the most practical and economical solutions thanks to our expertise.
Our team includes virtual design and construction specialists as well as software developers, rigorously trained and experienced in developing BIM solutions.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the BIM (Building Information Modeling) team leader and VDC (Virtual Design & Construction), the incumbent is responsible for:
- Act as a BIM Project Manager or BIM Coordinator on construction projects and perform multidisciplinary coordination (Navisworks).
- Create protocols and contract clauses for BIM projects.
- Implement BIM in engineering consulting firms, architecture and / or contractors.
- Create and maintain standards for BIM.
- Help solve the design / build problems of our customers with BIM.
- Represent BIM One in events and lecture as a BIM expert.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hold a university degree in the field of construction, or a technique in the field of building.
- Being an architect or an engineer will be considered an asset.
- Experience of 5 to 7 years in coordination of work in the construction industry as a BIM specialist.
- Autonomy and ability to organize work without supervision.
- Speaker and trainer experience.
- Know some tools such as Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, CodeBook, SysQue, BIM Track, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Have good technical knowledge in architecture, mechanics, electricity and / or plumbing.
- Bilingualism (English and French).
- Hold a driving license and own a car.