BIM Specialist (Architecture)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in Quebec in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM ONE is a firm specializing in building information modeling (BIM) technologies. The mission of the founders is clear, to become an international leader in the field of BIM.
It is with a practical approach that we address the needs of our customers. We use technology to improve processes. We work within the operations of our customers to implement the most practical and economical solutions thanks to our expertise.
Our team includes virtual design and construction specialists as well as software developers, rigorously trained and experienced in developing BIM solutions.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the team leader BIM and VDC (Virtual Design & Construction), the incumbent is responsible for:
- Act as a BIM specialist and advise our clients on the approach to take on our construction projects.
- Train users on BIM software (Revit and Navisworks).
- Develop parametric content in BIM software.
- Support customers using our applications such as BIM Track®.
- Create and maintain standards for BIM.
- Help solve the design problems of our customers with BIM.
- Create marketing content for BIM services (web, articles and interviews).
- Assist programmers with issues related to software development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hold a college diploma in the field of construction (Architecture, Structure, Mechanics)
- Experience of 3 to 5 years as a technician in architecture, structure or mechanics.
- Experience as a BIM Manager or Coordinator will be considered an asset.
- Like BIM technologies and processes
- Autonomy and ability to organize work without supervision.
- Know the tools Revit, Navisworks, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Have good technical knowledge in architecture, mechanics, electricity and / or plumbing.
- Hold a driving license and own a car.
- Knowledge of programming languages will be considered an asset.