- What information does BIM One collect about you?
- How does BIM One use your personal information?
- How does BIM One communicate your personal data?
- How does BIM One protect your personal information?
- How to access, update and delete your personal information?
- What are BIM One’s practices for storing and keeping personal information?
- How does BIM One protect children’s data?
- Is the personal information you provide to us disclosed publicly?
- How to contact us?
Last Updated: April 15, 2019. Effective date: April 23, 2019.
After creating an account or registering to receive our Services, and with your consent, we collect the following additional information:
In addition, we use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how you use our Websites and apps.
It is important to understand that we associate all the data we collect to your personal account, as stated above.